You know at Purity Coffee we push ourselves to deliver you the freshest and highest quality coffee in the world. Pioneering nutritionist @annlouisegittleman is like us. She has pushed the boundaries of nutrition for DECADES and she’s done it again with her new book Radical Metabolism. We partnered with her to make the healthiest latte we can think of – the #radicallypurelatte.
This latte is packed with the healthiest fats, like hemp and coconut, as well as superfood spices like turmeric. Give the recipe a try for yourself and post a photo of it using the hashtag #radicallypurelatte for a chance to win a FREE COPY of Ann Louise Gittleman’s latest book – Radical Metabolism! Don’t have time to make the latte? Follow both @annlouisegittleman and @purity_coffee and tag two friends in the comments for a chance to win TWO 12 OZ. BAGS of Purity Coffee! This promotion ends April 13th, 2019.
- 1 teaspoon Stevia -OR- 1/2 teaspoon Monkfruit sweetener – adjust to taste
- sprinkle of hemp
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup darkly brewed (or espresso brewed) Purity Coffee
- 2/3 cup organic coconut milk (full fat, canned is best)
- In a pinch bowl whisk together dry ingredients
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut milk until steaming (but not boiling) while whisking.
- Whisk in dry ingredients.
Using a milk frother or wire whisk, whisk coconut milk mixture until frothy. Place dark coffee or espresso in a mug or glass, and top with coconut milk mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve immediately.